iFood ( isotopic food) contains nutrients in which some non-radioactive heats are isotopes (such as 13 C and 2 H , derived from C 4 -plants). Biomolecules that incorporate isotope heavier cells give rise to more stable molecular structures with increased resistance to damage associated with aging . The inclusion of heavy isotopes may be active (selection for heavier isotopes) or passive gold (incorporation reflecting the existing abundance). Consumption of foods relatively rich in heavy isotopes, especially at the early stages of the organism’s development, is linked, so far hypothetically, with enhanced longevity .   Consumed with food, some biomolecules (eg, essential amino acids ). Molecules that contain heavier isotopes are less prone to destructive effect of free radicals (which is the key point of the free-radical theory of aging). 
After publication in scientific literature, the concept of isotopic food moved on to popular science publications  and even became a hot topic in mass media where the anti-aging properties were often mistakenly attributed to heavy water . 
- Deuterium-depleted water
- Kinetic isotope effect
- Jump up^ https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20827844.000-heavy-hydrogen-keeps-yeast-looking-good.html
- Jump up^ *Shchepinov, MS (March 2007). “Reactive oxygen species, isotope effect, essential nutrients, and enhanced longevity. Rejuvenation Research . 10 (1): 47-59. doi : 10.1089 / rej.2006.0506 . PMID 17378752 .
- Jump up^ *Shchepinov, MS (December 2007). “Do” heavy “eaters live longer?”. BioEssays . 29 (12): 1247-56. doi : 10.1002 / bies.20681 . PMID 18027392 .
- Jump up^ *Demidov, VV (September 2007). “Heavy isotopes to warn aging?”. Trends in Biotechnology . 25 (9): 371-5. doi : 10.1016 / j.tibtech.2007.07.007 . PMID 17681625 .
- Jump up^ http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2007/March/22030703.asp
- Jump up^ http://news.softpedia.com/news/Anti-Aging-Elixir-Possibly-Discovered-98877.shtml