The Inhumans are a fictional race of superhumans appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics .
The comic book series is usually focused on the Inhuman events of the Inhuman Family , and many people associate the name “Inhumans” with this particular team of super-powered characters.
The Inhumans first appeared in Fantastic Four # 45 (December 1965), though members Medusa and Gorgon appeared in earlier issues of that series (# 36 and # 44, respectively). Their home, the city of Attilan , was first mentioned earlier, in a Tuk the Caveboy story written and drawn by Jack Kirby that appeared in Captain America Comics # 1 (March 1941). The city has been described as being evolutionarily advanced when human beings were still in the Stone Age.
The Inhuman Royal Family has been adapted to numerous Marvel animated series and video games over the years. Inhuman characters were introduced in the second year of Agents of SHIELD , while the Inhuman Royal Family is featured in the TV series Inhumans , which premiered in 2017.
The Inhumans first appeared in Fantastic Four # 45 (December 1965).   The Inhumans appeared as a back-up feature in Thor # 146 (Nov. 1967) to # 152 (May 1968) which contained their first extensive origin story.  They fight the Silver Surfer in Silver Surfer # 18 (September 1970). The Inhumans’ first feature, the first six issues, which were written by their co-creator Jack Kirby , appeared in Amazing Adventures # 1 (Aug. 1970) to # 10 (Jan. 1972).  The characters received their own self-titled series in October 1975, which ran for 12 issues and ended in August 1977. All but issue # 9 were written by Doug Moench , who said he was fascinated with the shaggy God story aspect of the Inhumans.  A follow-up to the series ending in Captain Marvel # 53 (November 1977). 
The Inhumans were largely absent from publications for much of the 1980s, only to appear in their own graphic novel in 1988, written by Ann Nocenti and illustrated by Bret Blevins .  Nocenti followed by making the Inhumans Karnak and Gorgon supporting cast members in Daredevil from issue # 272 (November 1989) through # 283 (August 1990)
An Inhumans limited series by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee ran for 12 issues from November 1998-October 1999.   The series, which used the Inhumans as a social allegory for the US, won an Eisner Award for Best New Series and established the Inhumans as viable comics-selling characters.  A four-issue limited series by writers Carlos Pacheco and Rafael Marín and artist José Ladrönn Was published in 2000.  The fourth volume (2003-2004 from 12) Concentrated Largely it new characters dans le Inhumans’ society.  
In 2007, the Inhumans featured in the Silent War limited series by David Hine writer ,    and artist Frazer Irving . 
Following events in the Secret Invasion , the Inhumans appeared on one side of the War of Kings storyline, with Black Bolt being made king of the Kree , facing off against Vulcan , who is leading the Shi’ar .
The 2013 event, Infinity , led to major changes in the status quo for the group, with many new Inhumans, or “NuHumans”, appearing as a result of the detonation of the Terrigen Bomb. Writer Charles Soule became the lead writer of the Inhuman franchise, starting with the Inhuman series, which ran for 14 issues from April 2014-June 2015. The NuHuman Kamala Khan also becomes the lead of her own title, Ms. Marvel (vol 3 ). Following the Secret Wars event, the franchise expands to two ongoing titles, Uncanny Inhumans  and All-New Inhumans ,   and the additional solo titlesKarnak  and Black Bolt . In 2017, Marvel has announced two oncoming series involving the Inhuman Royal Family, Royals andInhumans: Once & Future Kings .
Fictional species biography
At the beginning of the Kree-Skrull War , millions of years ago in Earth time, the alien Kree established a station on the planet Uranus , a strategic position between the Kree and Skrull empires. Through Their work at this station, They Discovered That sentient life on nearby Earth HAD genetic potential Invested in it by the alien Celestials . Intrigued, the Kree began to experiment on earth’s then-primitive Homo sapiensto produce the genetically advanced Inhuman race. Their goal was apparently twofold-to investigate possible ways of circumventing their own evolutionary stagnation, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls.  Although their experiments were successful in creating a strain of humanity, the Kree abandoned their experiment because it was predicted that the experiments would eventually lead to an anomaly that would destroy the Kree Supreme Intelligence. 
Their test subjects, the Inhumans, went on to form a society of their own, which thrived in seclusion from the rest of humanity and developed advanced technology. Experiments with the mutagenic Terrigen Mist (a process known as Terrigenesis) has given rise to various powers, but caused lasting genetic damage and deformities. This leads to a long-term selective breeding in an attempt to mitigate the effects of these mutations.
Attilan’s society et la culture et un dispositif et un dispositif et un dispositif et un dispositif et de la santé et de la santé et de la santé et la nomenclature. the Terrigen Mist. Once assigned, no Inhuman, no matter how powerful or powerful, can change its place within this rigid caste system.   HOWEVER, as an exception, a member of the Royal Family, Crystal , married outside the Inhuman race to the mutant Quicksilver . 
The Inhumans are led by their King, Black Bolt , and his Royal Family, consisting of Medusa , Karnak , Gorgon , Triton , Crystal , Maximus the Mad , and the Lockjaw canine . Both Crystal and Medusa have been members of the Fantastic Four ; Crystal has been a member of the Avengers as well.
Black Bolt has been one of the most turbulent times in their history, with several attacks by the workers, the revolt by the worker class, the attacks by the victims, the kidnapping of the Medusa, the destruction and rebuilding of Attilan, and the revelation of the Inhumans’ existence to humanity.
His role as king of the Inhumans has been tumultuous. The first major crisis occurred when Medusa conceived a child . Medusa bore the child in defiance of the Genetic Council, who felt that Black Bolt’s bloodline was too dangerous to pass on. The Council nonetheless took the child to examine and forbade parental contact. Medusa Escaped to Earth with members of the family to be harassed by Maximus. Black Bolt was torn between his love of family and his duty to respect the Genetic Council, and it was only when the Council was revealed to be in a position that he was finally turned against the Council. With that, he gave up the crown of the Inhumans. For a while, they lived away from Attilan, but returned in times of need. 
The once-secret existence of the race has come to light among the general public in the Inhumans interact more often with many of Earth’s superheroes -including the Fantastic Four , the Avengers , and the X-Men -whom they have aided against threats such as Doctor Doom ,  Ultron 7 ,   Magneto , and Apocalypse .   However, nobody came to the Inhumans’ aid when an army of Portuguese mercenaries attacked Attilan, which was now located at Atlantean ruins.  This was actually a coup d’état orchestrated by Black Bolt ‘s brother Maximus the Mad.
Inhuman society changed Radically When Ronan the Accuser Sought to use the Inhumans as an army to disrupt the Shi’ar control of the Kree after-Their defeat in the Kree-Shi’ar War. Appearing over the city of Attilan, Ronan, and his king, Black Bolt, to obey, or he would destroy their only home and everyone in it. He also exiled Maximus and the Alpha Primitives to the Negative Zone. During their time in forced servitude, Ronan revealed that the Inhumans had always been intended as weapons in service to the Kree. To this end, many of the genetic attributes that have been encoded in the past have been designed to give rise to the potential of various alien races, the idea being that these Inhuman slaves could be used to infiltrate alien worlds and breeds to conduct espionage or assassinations to weaken potential conquests. Ronan used the Inhumans to launch attacks on Shi’ar and Spartax,Lilandra . 
Eventually, Ronan to a personal battle. If Ronan won, the Inhumans would continue to serve him. If the king won, the Inhumans would go free. After a terrible battle, Black Bolt won and Ronan, demonstrating that the Kree still had honor, kept his word and left the Inhumans. All were not over, as the Inhumans were not willing to just follow Black Bolt back to Earth. Had been building in the closed society of Attilan since. During their enslavement by Ronan, the Inhumans had wished for their freedom, but had developed a sense of pride in their power and belief in their own destiny. They no longer believed that Black Bolt or the Royal Family were made to lead them in the new life they wanted, and they exiled the Royal Family from Attilan. The Royal Family returned to Earth to find their destiny. After suffering bigotry while living in the Baxter Building with the Fantastic Four and turning down political asylum from Latveris by Dr. Doom, the royal family returned to Attilan, which was located on the Blue Area of the Moon.  The Inhumans Attempted to foster better relationships with Earth by sending students to University of Wisconsin . 
Son of M
In the events of his M , Quicksilver stole the Terrigen Crystals in an attempt to regain his powers and cure the de-powered mutants from M-Day . The theft led to a conflict is Genosha entre les re-powered mutants (Whose powers cam back as too Powerful for Their Own Good Causing Their Eventual surrender), the Inhumans, and the US Office of National Emergency . The conflict ended with the conviction of the Terrigen Crystals, an act that incited Black Bolt to be verbally declared war on the United States . 
In January 2007, the mini-series Silent War began, with Gorgon launching a first strike on New York. Although the Inhumans do manage to recover the crystals, the episode ends with Maximus again taking control of Attilan. 
New Avengers: Illuminati
It has been revealed that it has been replaced by a Skrull impostor, in a time frame after Silent War , but before World War Hulk .   The impostor revealed himself to the Illuminati and was killed. Both the sudden rift between Medusa and Black Bolt apparent in Silent War and Black Bolt’s defeat at the hands of Hulk in World War Hulk could be attributed to this development, for it is uncertain just when Black Bolt might be replaced by his Skrull duplicate .
Secret Invasion: Inhumans
Written by Heroes Writer Joe Pokaski , this story is about the Inhuman Royal Family deals with the news that the Black Bolt had been replaced by a Skrull imposter.  The Skrulls Attack Attilan While Black Bolt is revealed to be a prisoner of the Skrulls, who is going to use his voice as a weapon of mass destruction. The Inhuman Royal Family defeated several Skrull soldiers and took a Skrull ship to the Skrulls and save Black Bolt. With some help from the Kree, they rescue Black Bolt and return to Attilan. 
The Inhuman Royal Family confronts the Unspoken , a cousin of Black Bolt. 
War of Kings
Finally, they will not be used by other races, the Inhumans take drastic action to ensure their survival as a race. To that end, they activate a series of long dormant machines beneath the city of Attilan, transforming it into a gigantic starship, powered by Black Bolt’s voice. Breaking free from its resting place on the Moon, Attilan enters hyperspace and tracks down the remnants of the Skrull Armada, completely eradicating it. As Attilan enters Shi’ar space, it attracts the attention of three Shi’ar warships, who will open fire. They are too destroyed without mercy.
Attilan reaches the planet Hala, destroying the protective shield that guards their weakened empire and enter the planet itself. The Royal Family confronts Ronan the Accuser , who is serving as king. He admitted that he was just holding the spot of a ruler for their true king, Black Bolt (like the Celestials, the Kree experimented on the humans to create the perfect weapons and the Inhumans were created, Black Bolt declined the seat of king , then). 
Realm of Kings
The T-Bomb has killed Black Bolt, leaving leadership to Queen Medusa. The Inhuman Royal Family struggles to maintain their grip on the Kree empire. The Alpha Primitives revolt, Maximus tries to take the throne, the Kree aristocracy revolts rise up, which erodes the Inhuman’s rule.
Back on Earth, the Fantastic Four encounter an interstellar group of Inhumans formed from the Centaurians, the Dire Wraiths , the Kymellians , and the Badoons . These new Inhumans reveal that the Kree experimented with other interstellar races, from humans, and used methods other than the Terrigen Mists. The resulting Universal Inhumans in the world of Black Bolt, who they believe will lead their collective people in an eventual takeover of Earth. When Black Bolt returned, the Universal Inhumans arrives on Earth’s moon where it is revealed. Together they go to Earth to defeat the oven Reeds from the Interdimensional Council.   
Meanwhile, the resurrected Supreme Intelligence orders the Kree to launch an attack to destroy the Earth and the Inhumans in a bid to prevent the genetic prophecy from occurring. They are repelled with the Inhumans in pursuit.     
During the events of Infinity , Thanos and his forces attack Attilan and offer to spare for a tribute: the deaths of all Inhumans between the ages of 16 and 22. Black Bolt surmises that the offering is a ruse to hide the fact that Thanos actually desires the death of Thane, has half-Inhuman youth he had fathered years earlier.  Maximus had Eldrac transport the remaining Inhumans to different locations to be killed by Thanos. The search for Thane finally reveals that secret Inhuman tribes have existed on Earth, with a population of seemingly-normal humans who have dormant Inhuman genes. In response to Thanos’ Threat, Black Bolt and Maximus evacuate Attilan before destroying a show of defiance.  The destruction of the city activates the Bomb Terrorism, a creation of Maximus, which spreads the Terrigenous Mist across the globe and activates special abilities among numerous unsuspecting humans who were inhuman descendants. 
During the Inhumanity storyline, Karnak was left mentally scarred by Manhattan, babbling and sobbing uncontrollably. He was taken into custody by the Avengers . In Stark Tower , Karnak explained to the Avengers what happened during their struggle with Thanos and what it meant to the Inhumans. When he was questioning himself for the reason for Black Bolt to spread the Terrigen Mists and what would happen next, Karnak had an epiphany in which he finally saw “the fault in all things”. He told Medusawho was present during his interrogation that she needed to forget everything she thought, ignored the instincts, and forget the past. Otherwise, all would be lost. In this case, it was stated that it was too late for a lifetime of error, Karnak shattered the window from its containment cell and jumped out of the Stark Tower killing himself. 
Inhuman city called Orollan which is located somewhere in Greenland. The Inhuman Lash is from Orollan as he plans to recruit the Inhuman descendants to work for him.  As the months pass, Medusa also begins gathering the Inhuman descendants (called NuHumans by many), and reveals the existence of the Inhumans to the world. Attilan is rebuilt from its remains on the Hudson River, in a city called New Attilan, serving as an independent nation welcoming all Inhumans and open to any wish to visit. 
With Ana Kravinoff as Their guide, Gorgon and Flint Went to the Chimanimani Mountains of Mozambique, Africa Where They found the hidden Inhuman city of Utolan. 
Civil War II
The Terrigen Cloud sweeps over Ohio where it transforms two Ohio State University named Ulysses Cain and Michelle into Inhumans. While Michelle emerged as a red-skinned beast with wings and a tail, Ulysses emerged unchanged but with the ability of precognition.  Iron Man later infiltrated New Attilan to claim Ulysses after fighting off Medusa, Crystal, and Karnak. This leads to the Inhumans to head to Stark Tower to reclaim Ulysses which leads to the Avengers, the Ultimates , and SHIELD to get involved. When Ulysses projects his latest vision that shows a rampaging Hulk standing over the bodies of the superheroes, this causes the younger Inhumans present to cry. 
Powers and abilities
Even without using the Terrigen Mist, the Kree modifications, combined with centuries of selective breeding, have given all Inhumans certain advantages. Their average lifespan is 150 years and an inhuman in good physical condition possesses strength, reaction time, speed, and endurance greater than the endest of human athletes. Karnak and other normal Inhumans who are in excellent physical shape. Exposure to the Terrigen Mist can both enhance and in some cases reduce these physical capabilities. Most Inhumans are used to living in a pollution-free, germ-free environment and have difficulty tolerating.
The Alpha Primitives are a slave race created by the Inhumans, first appearing in Fantastic Four # 47 (February 1966). Because of the Inhumans’ low population, they create a labor force of hominids , but of limited intelligence. They were reported to be broken, being produced only by cloning . They were used by Maximus the Mad in several schemes, resulting in their being freed from servitude by Black Bolt; they would not be allowed to live on their lives in the city proper. After some time, it was understood that the Alpha Primitives could not live on their own, and the previous arrangement was reversed.
The former king of the Inhumans called The Unspoken Revealed That Alpha Primitives are actually humans who have been exposed to a new generation of Xerogen Crystals, a substance created by the Kree as a weapon for the Inhumans to use against their human enemies. 
In this alternate reality created by Franklin Richards , the Inhumans are mostly the same. They live on Earth, in Attilan. The biggest difference is the reverence they hold, shown in statues, for Galactus and the multitude of heralds. The Terrigenists are not completely under their control, coming from a crack in the ground. Their ultimate origins are unknown, but Maximus the Mad escapes in the caverns deep beneath the city to locate it. Here, it is discovered in the city of Mole Man ‘s Monster Isle.
House of M
Black Bolt appears as an ally of Black Panther .  The other Inhumans were present at the meeting between Black Bolt, Professor X , and Magneto.
The Inhumans made their debut in the Ultimate Marvel Universe in Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual # 1 (2005). It begins with two mountain climbers reached the walls of their city, Atillan, in the Himalayas when they are turned back with their memories erased. The Inhumans made known to the Fantastic Four when a member of their royalty, Crystal , fled to New York after being ordered to marry Black Bolt ‘s brother Maximus. Johnny cam across Crystal and attempted to save her from two royal guards from Atillan who were trying to capture her. Beaten, Crystal Baxter Building, and the Fantastic Four. She left behind her dogLockjaw , who had the ability to teleport the Fantastic Four to Atillan. Black Bolt, and the Inhumans, including Crystal, relocated, have been discovered. They are hinted to have relocated to the Moon. 
The Ultimate Marvel version of Attilan is quite different from the Marvel Universe version, like a giant wasp with a Gothic cathedral . Ultimate Crystal, Lockjaw, and Black Bolt are similar to their counterparts; Medusa is depicted as having actual snakes for hair, like her mythical namesake. Gorgon is female, Karnak projects energy blasts, Triton has a more squid-like appearance, and Maximus is a somewhat effectary broker, whom Crystal describes as “preening” and a “peacock”. Other Inhumans shown include Tri-clops, with clairvoyantvision (including the power to see the invisible), Densitor (Maximus’ flunky, who can presumably increase his strength, durability and mass, to become fire) and an unnamed Inhuman who can produce a swarm of insect- like flying creatures from his body. They claimed that their city had remained secret for 10,000 years, which makes their ancestors contemporary with Ultimate Marvel’s Atlantis. 
The Un-People are a superhero group in the Amalgam Comics universe. They are a combination of DC Comics ‘ Forever People and Marvel Comics’ Inhumans. 
In the 2004 Marvel Knights 2099: One-shot Inhumans Written by Robert Kirkman , which took place in the future on an alternate world (Earth-2992) Marvel Universe on Earth-928 featured in the 1990s Marvel 2099 Inhumans leave Earth’s moon and are forced to live aboard a spaceship after the Mutant Registration Act is passed. After leaving, Black Bolt places himself and his closest confidants ( Triton , Gorgon , Karnak , Crystal , and Medusa ) in cryogenic stasis and, in his absence, his brother Maximustake over as leader of the Inhumans living aboard the spacecraft. While in control, Maximus Black Bolt’s kills in their sleep. Fifty years later, Black Bolt is released from cryogenic stasis that Maximus has killed those closest to him. In retaliation, he breaks his silence and destroys the Inhumans’ spacecraft killing all aboard including himself. 
|title||Material collected||Publication date||ISBN|
|The Origin Of The Inhumans||Fantastic Four (1961) # 36, # 38, # 41-47, # 62-65 and material from # 48, # 50, # 51, # 52, # 54-61, “Fantastic Four Annual” (1963) # 5 , “Thor” (1966) # 146-152 and “Not Brand Echh” (1967) # 6||October 2013||0-7851-8497-X|
|Inhumans||Inhumans vol. 2, # 1-12||August 2000||0-7851-0753-3|
|Fantastic Four / Inhumans||Inhumans vol. 3, # 1-4; Fantastic Four vol. 3, # 51-54||July 2007||0-7851-2703-8|
|Inhumans: Culture Shock||Inhumans vol. 4, # 1-6 (digest size)||March 2005||0-7851-1755-5|
|Young Inhumans||Inhumans vol. 4, # 1-12||September 2008||0-7851-3382-8|
|Decimation: Son of M||His of M # 1-6||September 2006||0-7851-1970-1|
|Silent War||Silent War # 1-6||October 2007||0-7851-2425-X|
|Secret Invasion: Inhumans||Secret Invasion: Inhumans # 1-4; Thor # 146-147||March 2009||0-7851-3248-1|
|War of Kings Road to War of Kings||Secret Invasion: War of Kings ; War of Kings Saga ; X-Men: Divided We Stand # 2; X-Men: Kingbreaker # 1-4||May 2009||0-7851-3967-2|
|War of Kings||War of Kings # 1-6||November 2009||0-7851-3542-1|
|Inhumans: By Right of Birth||Marvel Graphic Novel: The Inhumans ; Inhumans: The Untold Saga||November 2013||0-7851-8504-6|
|Fantastic Four / Inhumans: Atlantis Rising||Namor the Sub-Mariner 60-62, Fantastic Four: Atlantis Rising 1-2, Fantastic Force (1994) 8-9, Fantastic Four (1961) 401-402, Fantastic Four Unlimited # 11||January 2014||978-0-7851-8548-2|
|Inhuman Vol. 1: Genesis||Inhuman # 1-6||December 2014||978-0785185772|
|Inhuman Vol. 2: Axis||Inhuman # 7-11||May 2015||978-0785187806|
|Inhuman Vol. 3: Lineage||Inhuman # 12-14, Inhuman Annual # 1||August 2015||978-0785198048|
|Battleworld – Inhumans: Attilan Rising||Inhumans: Attilan Rising # 1-5||February 2016||978-0785198758|
|Uncanny Inhumans Volume 1: Time Crush||Uncanny Inhumans # 0-4; FCBD 2015: Inhumans Story||April 2016||978-0785197065|
|Uncanny Inhumans Volume 2: The Quiet Room||Uncanny Inhumans # 5-9||August 2016||978-0785197072|
|Uncanny Inhumans Volume 3: Civil War II||Uncanny Inhumans # 11-13||November 2016||978-0785199915|
|Uncanny Inhumans Vol. 4: IvX||Uncanny Inhumans # 15-20||June 2017||978-1302903121|
|All-New Inhumans Volume 1: Global Outreach||All-New Inhumans # 1-4, All New, All-Different Point One (Inhumans story)||May 2016||978-0785196389|
|All-New Inhumans Volume 2: Skyspears||All-New Inhumans # 5-9||November 2016||978-0785196396|
|Royals Vol. 1: Beyond Inhuman||ROYALS 1-5, INHUMANS PRIME 1||October 2017||978-1302906948|
|Inhumans: Beware the Inhumans||Marvel Super-Heroes (1967) # 15; Incredible Hulk Annual (1968) # 1; Fantastic Four (1961) # 81-83, 99; Amazing Adventures (1970) # 1-10; Avengers (1963) # 95 and material from Fantastic Four (1961) # 95, 105; Not Brand Echh (1967) # 12.||January 2018||978-1302910815|
|Inhumans: Once and Future Kings||INHUMANS: ONCE AND FUTURE KINGS 1-5||February 2018||978-1302909406|
|title||Material collected||Publication date||ISBN|
|Marvel Masterworks: Inhumans, Vol. 1||Thor # 146-152; Amazing Adventures # 1-10; Avengers # 95; Marvel Super-Heroes # 15||October 2009||978-0-7851-4141-9|
|Marvel Masterworks: Inhumans, Vol. 2||Inhumans Vol. 1 # 1-12; Captain Marvel # 52-53; Fantastic Four Annual # 12; Marvel Marching Band # 14; What If? # 29-30; Thor Annual # 12||April 2010||978-0-7851-4151-8|
|Inhumans by Jae Lee & Paul Jenkins||Inhumans Vol. 2 # 1-12||September 2013||978-0785184744|
|Inhumanity||Avengers Assemble # 21-25; Inhumanity # 1-2; Uncanny X-Men # 15; Indestructible Hulk # 17-20; New Avengers # 13; Iron Man # 20.INH; Inhumanity: The Awakening# 1-2; Avengers AI # 7; Mighty Avengers # 4-5; Inhumanity: Superior Spider-Man # 1||June 2014||978-0785184744|
In 1999, Inhumans vol. 2 won the Eisner Award for “Best New Series”. 
In other media
- The Inhumans are introduced into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the second season of Agents of SHIELD with further introduction in the third season. This is the first live-action adaptation of the Inhumans, but it does not include any member of the Inhuman Royal Family. The Kree’s experiments with the Inhumans date back to Maya civilization when Maya hunter was turned into Hive .
- The Alpha Primitives have been featured in the show’s third season, but have been referred to as “Primitives”. Inhumans through pathogenesis of Terrigen Crystals, the blood of Johnson Daisy and Kree Reaper, and Hive ‘s own parasitic organism. This started with Holden Radcliffe using the pathogen on the five captive members of the Watchdogs . While the primitives have enhanced strength and infrared sensory, they also retain the skills they had before their transformation.
- An 8-episode live-action television series, titled Marvel’s Inhumans , premiered on ABC , after the first two episodes were screened in IMAX theaters beginning September 1, 2017 for two weeks.    IMAX is also a financial partner for Inhumans , and this will be the first time in IMAX. The Royal Family Series  (Medusa, Maximus, Karnak, Gorgon, Crystal, Triton, and Auran  ), and is not intended to be a reworking of the planned film from Marvel Studios, a spin-off of agents of SHIELD  Scott Buck will serve as showrunner and executive producer on the series. 
- The Inhumans were featured in the 1978 Fantastic Four animated series episode “Medusa and the Inhumans”. In this continuity, Medusa is the leader instead of Black Bolt. Black Bolt does not have an appearance Inhuman. Medusa is evil and wants to take care of the human race from their Himalayan base. She brainwashes The Thing into attacking HERBIE and the Fantastic Four, until HERBIE causes him to trip and regain his memories. As they escape, Gorgon creates an earthquake, but Reed Richards puts him on a hanger where he can not use his seismic powers. Karnakattacks their ship, but Sue Storm turns his arm invisible and he runs off in panic. They are eventually confronted by Medusa and they show a projection showing the banality of human life. The Inhumans decide it’s not worth conquering the humans and let the Fantastic Four free. 
- The Inhumans were featured in the 1994 Fantastic Four animated series. The Inhumans appeared in a third part “Inhumans Saga” episodes before becoming a sub-plot for the rest of the season. Their creation at the hands of the Kree is intact in this series.  Medusa initially teamed up with Wizard and Trapster , who brainwashed The Thinginto killing the Fantastic Four. Medusa only joined the cause of amnesia caused by Maximus, who over threw the royal family. Gorgon then attacks the Fantastic Four in order to rescue Medusa. Johnny Storm then finds Crystal, Karnac, and Lockjaw in an underground base. He brings the team to face off with the Inhumans. Initially, Black Bolt overpowers The Thing, but due to the impurities in Earth’s atmosphere he loses his power. The Seeker Kidnaps Triton and lures the Inhumans Triton unless Medusa marries him. Reed Richards was able to track the Attilan and help the royal family regain the throne. In a last effort, Maximus creates an impenetrable force field around Attilan. Johnny Storm and Crystal are separated and cry for each other.
- The Inhumans appear in the Hulk and the Agents of SMASH episode “Inhuman Nature”. A-Bomb falls in love with Crystal at the beach, but both are teleported away by Lockjaw and Triton. The Smash Team follows a basic Himalayan secret. Maximus has been manipulating the royal family into believing humans are evil, but Hulk convinces them that humans and Inhumans have a lot to learn from each other. Black Bolt decides to open the shield hiding the base, but Maximus causes it to stay up permanently. Black Bolt shatters the shield with a single word and Crystal and A-Bomb are reunited. In the episode “Planet Monster” Pt. 2, Black Bolt, Gorgon, and Lockjaw are among the superheroes that help the Agents of SMASH and the Avengers fight the forces of Supreme Intelligence.
- The Inhumans appear in the Ultimate Spider-Manepisode “Inhumanity”. Spider-Man and Triton had to work together when Maximus causes a war between SHIELD and the Inhumans where Maximus has mind-controlled the Inhuman Royal Family. This even led Nick Fury to think about the exchange student Triton is a spy. After having been defeated and black bolt prevented from attilan from crashing into Manhattan, Nick Fury makes Triton the Ambassador to SHIELD as an apology to Triton upon his earlier accusation. The episode “Agent Web” revealed that there was an abandoned Inhuman city of Atarog which Spider-Man and Triton had to go to the rescue Nick Fury who is being held captive by Crossbones and the HYDRA Web. After Crossbones have been defeated and Nick Fury is taking over the Web from the Inhuman Royal Family arrivals.
- The Inhumans appear in the Guardians of the Galaxyepisode “Crystal Blue Persuasion”. Besides the fact that the Kree had created the Inhumans and Attilan being launched into space, the Inhumans are also shown to have the Alpha Primitives working for them. The Guardians of the Galaxy is ending up with Terrigenous Crystals in the Making of Terrorism. The Alpha Primitives were also shown to be fully crystallized yet still alive. During this time, Maximus had apparently made a cure for the Terrigen Plague while also putting Black Bolt under his mind-control. When Ronan the Accuser arrived, Maximus swore the Inhumans allegiance to the Kree. Ronan the Accuser went back on their deal and decided to destroy Attilan. Upon confiscating the mind-control helmet, Ronan then had Black Bolt order Lockjaw to teleport him and Star-Lord to the Terrigen Attilan from caverns underneath to destroy Attilan from below. On Star-Lord using the CryptoCube to undo the Terrigen Plague on the Inhumans and the Alpha Primitives, Black Bolt flew into space and used his voice to cry Ronan the Accuser’s ship. Afterwards, Medusa thanks the Guardians of the Galaxy on Black Bolt’s behalf.
- The Inhumans appear in the Avengers: Ultron Revolutionepisode “Inhumans Among Us”. When an Inhuman ship carrying Seeker and the Alpha Primitives crashes into the mountains near Maple Falls, the Avengers respond to a distress call where they have a brief fight with Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, and Karnak until a Terrigen cocoon in a nearby building hatches Inferno. The Avengers and the Inhumans had to work together to fight Inferno. After Hulk and Lockjaw get the crystal need for a device that will disperse the Terrigen Cloud, the Alpha Primitives and Inferno start acting like themselves again. What the Avengers and the Inhumans Do not know yet that Seeker had staged this incident in collaboration with Ultron. In the episode “The Inhuman Condition”, Ultron has invaded Attilan and captures every Inhuman except for Black Bolt, Lockjaw, and Seeker. The Avengers come to their aid where it was discovered that a device that would dispense the Terrigen Mist on earth that would transform other Inhuman descendants like Inferno. After Ultron reworked the device to phase-shift Seeker, he began to use a larger version of it in order to eliminate mankind. Thanks to Black Widow throwing a Terrigen Crystal in it following the Inhumans being rescued, Ultron’s plans are thwarted as the Terrigen Mists transform those who are Inhuman descendants into Inhumans. In the four part “Civil War” episodes, Truman Marsh moves ahead with the Inhumans Registration Act where the Inhumans will have Registration Disks placed on them. The Registration Disks were part of a plot by Ultron to control their further goals.
- A trade report in March 2011 said Marvel Entertainment was developing an Inhumans movie.   In November 2012, Stan Lee reported that the film is in development.  In August 2014, it was reported that Marvel was moving forward with the development of an Inhumans movie, with a screenplay written by Joe Robert Cole.  In October 2014, Marvel Studios confirmed Inhumans , with a release time of November 2, 2018.  The dates later Was Pushed back to July 12, 2019. By October 2015, Cole was no longer involved with the film and any potential drafts that he may have written would not be used.  In April 2016, the film was taken off Marvel’s 2019 release schedule, though it is not considered canceled. 
- A Marvel Knights Animation comic motion DVD was released on April 23, 2013 based on Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee’s Inhumans Vol. 2 # 1-12 
- The Inhumans appear in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance . They offer the heroes Atillan (the version that is located in the Blue Area of the Moon) as a temporary headquarters after Doctor Doom acquires the power of Odin and uses it to reshape Earth. After Medusa is corrupted by Doctor Doom, Triton, Crystal, and Gorgon. Vision later mentions That They May-have been “inducted into Doom’s army” consistant en various other corrupted heroes que le players must fight before facing Doctor Doom himself. There is also a book on Attilan that mentions about Apocalypse’s previous invasion on Attilan and the formation of the Dark Raiders.
- Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, Karnak, Crystal, and Thane are unlockable as playable characters in Marvel: Avengers Alliance .
- Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus, Daisy Johnson, Kamal Khan, Lash, Moon Girl, Kaiju Kid, Inferno and Lincoln Campbell (MCU Inhuman) are unlockable as playable characters in Marvel: Future Fight .
- Black Bolt, Medusa, Daisy Johnson, Kamala Khan, and Lockjaw are playable characters in Marvel Puzzle Quest .
- The Inhumans are also playable on Marvel Heroes .
- The Inhuman Royal Family (Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Lockjaw, and Maximus) will be playable in Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 .
- Black Bolt, Crystal, and Lockjaw are all playable characters in Marvel Powers United VR (alongside Captain Marvel , Hulk , Rocket Raccoon , Deadpool , and Thor ).