Rejuvenation Research is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Mary Ann Liebert that covers research on rejuvenation and biogerontology . The journal was established in 1998 and the editor-in-chief is Aubrey of Gray . It is the official journal of the European Society of Preventive, Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine as well as PYRAMED: World Federation and World Institute of Preventive & Regenerative Medicine.
The journal was established in 1998 as the Journal of Anti-Aging Medicine with Michael Fossel ( Michigan State University ) as editor-in-chief. It was released in 2004, when Aubrey of Gray took over as editor-in-chief.
In 2005, the journal was described by Popular Science as being “somewhat fringy”. 
The journal publishes the abstracts of the biennial conferences of the SENS Research Foundation .
Abstracting and indexing
Rejuvenation Research is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents / Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- EMBASE / Excerpta Medica
- CAB Abstracts
According to the Journal Citation Reports , the newspaper has a 2016 impact factor of 2.827. 
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence
- Timeline of senescence research
- Jump up^ Joseph Hooper (2005)The prophet of immortality. Popular Science 266(1): 72.
- Jump up^ “Rejuvenation Research”. 2016 Journal Citation Reports . Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics . 2017.