Transhuman or trans-human is the concept of an intermediate form between human and posthuman .  In other words, it is a human being that is more human being.  These abilities might include intelligence, awareness, strength, or durability. Transhumans sometimes appear in science fiction as cyborgs or genetically-enhanced humans .
History of hypotheses
The philosopher Pierre Teilhard of Chardin , who wrote in his 1949 book The Future of Mankind :
Liberty: That is to say, the chance to get away from the world of ‘trans-humanizing’ by developing its potentialities to the fullest extent. 
And in a 1951 unpublished revision of the same book:
In consequence, it is important to consider the idea of the planetary reflection, the fruit of socialization, Universe: not an ending of the ultra-human but their accession to some sort of trans-humanity at the ultimate heart of things. 
In 1957 book New Bottles for New Wine , English evolutionary biologist Julian Huxley wrote:
The human species can, if it wishes, transcend itself -not just sporadically, an individual there in one way, an individual there in one way, but in its entirety, as humanity. We need a name for this new belief. Perhaps transhumanism will serve: man remaining man, but transcending himself, by realizing new possibilities of and for his human nature. “I believe in transhumanism”: “There is enough people in the world who can truly say that, the human species will be on the threshold of a new kind of existence, as different from bears as from that of Peking man . It will at last be consciously fulfilling its real destiny. 
One of the first professors of futurology , FM-2030 , who taught “New Concepts of the Human” at The New School of New York City in the 1960s, used “transhuman” as shorthand for “transitional human”. Transhumans and transhumans in the treatment of transhuman diseases and the treatment of transhuman disorders , reconstructive surgery , intensive use of telecommunications , a cosmopolitan outlook and a globetrotting lifestyle, androgyny , mediated reproduction (such as in vitro fertilization ),absence of religious beliefs , and a rejection of traditional family values . 
FM-2030 used the concept of transhuman as an evolutionary transition, outside the confines of academia, in his final chapter to the 1972 Anthology Woman, Year 2000 .  In the same year, American cryonics pioneer Robert Ettingercontributed to the conceptualization of “transhumanity” in his book Man into Superman .  In 1982, American Natasha Vita-More authored a statement titled Transhumanist Arts Statement and outlined what it perceived as an emerging transhuman culture. 
Jacques Attali , writing in 2006, envisaged transhumans and an altruistic vanguard of the later 21st century:
Vanguard players (I `shall call ’em transhumans ) will run (They Are already running) relational companies in qui profit will be no more than a hindrance, not a final goal. Each of these transhumans will be altruistic, a citizen of the planet, at once nomadic and sedentary, his neighbor is equal in rights and obligations, hospitable and respectful of the world. Together, transhumans will give birth to planetary institutions and change the course of industrial enterprises. 
In March 2007, American physicist Gregory Cochran and paleoanthropologist John Hawks published a study, alongside other recent research on which it builds, which amounts to a radical reappraisal of traditional views, which tends to assume that humans have reached an evolutionary endpoint. Physical anthropologist Jeffrey McKee argued the New Findings of accelerated Evolution bear out predictions he made in a 2000 book The Riddled Chain . Based on computer models, it is expected that growth will increase as the population grows because population growth creates more opportunities for new mutations; and the expanded population occupies new environmental niches, which would drive evolution in new directions. Whatever the implications of the recent findings, McKee concludes that they highlight an ubiquitous point about evolution: “Every species is a transitional species”. 
- Jump up^ Bostrom, Nick (2002-2005). “The Transhumanist FAQ” (PDF) . World Transhumanist Association . Archived from the original ( PDF ) on 31 December 2006 . Retrieved 27 August 2006 .
- Jump up^ Carvalko, Joseph (2012). The Techno-human Shell-A Jump in the Evolutionary Gap . Sunbury Press. ISBN 978-1620061657 .
- Jump up^ Teilhard, Pierre (1949-02-02). “The Future of Mankind” . Retrieved 13 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ Teilhard, Pierre (1950-04-27). “The Future of Mankind” . Retrieved 13 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ Huxley, Julian (1957). “Transhumanism” . Archived from the originalon May 22, 2011 . Retrieved 13 January 2011 .
- Jump up^ FM-2030 (1989). Are You a Transhuman: Monitoring and Stimulating Your Personal Rate of Growth in a Rapidly Changing World . Viking Adult. ISBN 0-446-38806-8 .
- Jump up^ Vita-More, Natasha (2000). “FM-2030 One of the Spearheading Transhumanists” . Archived from the original on 24 January 2007 . Retrieved 16 February 2007 .
- Jump up^ Ettinger, Robert (1974). Man into Superman . Avon. ISBN 0-380-00047-4 . Archived from the original on 2013-08-28.
- Jump up^ Vita-More, Natasha (2003) . “Tranhumanist Arts Statement” . Retrieved 16 February 2006 .
- Jump up^ Attali, Jacques (2011) . A Brief History of the Future: A Brave and Controversial Look at the Twenty-first Century . Translated by Jeremy Leggatt. Skyhorse Publishing Inc. ISBN 9781611450132 . Retrieved 2013-09-18 .
Vanguard players (I `shall call ’em transhumans ) will run (They Are already running) relational enterprisesin which profit will be no more than a hindrance, not a final goal. Each of these transhumans will be altruistic, a citizen of the planet, at once nomadic and sedentary, his neighbor is equal in rights and obligations, hospitable and respectful of the world. Together, transhumans will give birth to planetary institutions and change the course of industrial enterprises.
- Jump up^ “Human evolution, radically reappraised” . World Science. March 27, 2007 . Retrieved 3 April 2007 .